and I just found a lizard when i was playing RON... Under the chair!!!!!!!!
AHHHHH!
and i touched it
eek!
and there are 29 unread messages in my hotmail....
HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPp!!!!!!!!!!!
and I just found out South Park is banned in singapore...
and I just watched it in youtube.
oops...
so speaking of southpark being banned...
what d'you think of the singapore government? horrible?
i will be putting up a poll.
Life's so hard, and easy. Depends on what i'm thinking. Like being with my sisters fighting, its bad al right, but if i'm sitting down (on lying down) writing on my blog on my comp, then's life can be good (or bad)...
I will be putting up a list of things i wish, and i may not be able of blogg that often... soon. So i will be putting down on my blog a chunk of words, or maybe, i will just put it off in a paragraph.
Gd night to those who are sleeping and sleep tight!
No comments:
Post a Comment