Lol, I'm back again. I'm finding resource to play Rise of Nations (not SS proj.!) and you must be asking why I am playing RON right? Easy. To
ddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeee-ssssssssssssssssstttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup plain, vanilla, or lemon yogurt
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup fresh red raspberries or blueberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
.
Topping:
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
Dash cinnamon
2 tablespoons softened butter
PREPARATION:
Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease and flour muffin cups or line with paper or foil liners.
In bowl combine yogurt, milk, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, melted butter, and egg. In separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
HAHA...
Anyway just note that this is my new blogg, as I "evacuated" from the blog that Tao Nan gave...
Because of "spying eyes".
Anyway I just found a recipe on 'ffins ,
tadaa...
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup plain, vanilla, or lemon yogurt
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup fresh red raspberries or blueberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
.
Topping:
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
Dash cinnamon
2 tablespoons softened butter
PREPARATION:
Heat oven to 400°. Lightly grease and flour muffin cups or line with paper or foil liners.
In bowl combine yogurt, milk, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, melted butter, and egg. In separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
And that was all it was given, but I think its not right... Can someone help me revise this recipe... irritaing muffins...
and What's 400 whatever?
Just broke my record. 3pm sleeping time. Yawn... Irritating Egyptians in RON, just keep claming the "Egypt Triangle", and when I mean that that means they are stupid... I will publish later again.
Bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment