Bakery's Orders

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Three Cheers!

26 September 2007.  A nervous day at first, but a nice day after. Tao Nan have just won back the only Gold Award at the IRS Exhibition cum Presentation 2007. Really LOLOLOL. Anyway I have to say thank you again to those ppl stated in the Report. 

It was a really fine day at first, realizing I have took over the biggest enemy out, the 17th slide... Then it became really a bad day, and then nearly losing my memory.

My memory card is spoilt.

My memory is shrinking.

HELPPPPP!!!!

Hehe, this part is when the exhibition comes into action!

I talk and talked and talked (sorry for bad tenses) and I nearly became a satled fish , sorry for that hyerbole... too exxagerrating, 

Anyway by this part I should thank Cheryl, for her help (and also becoming a salted human).

Then IRS Presentation came, the battle after 7 months. And for this I stayed up to 2 - 2:30 in the night. (Compared to my IRS rival at NYPS at which stayed to 12, my sympathy to you).

ZZZ... Then presented.

(Do note that I won Gold because I improved on my rival's weak points.) 

It took ages for the judges to judge and suprisingly print out [the certs] in a short time in contrary to their time to judge...

And so boringly they just gave out the results. 


P.S. I will be putting the photos of the day's exhibitions after Kenji passed it to me.

Thanks Ms. Leong for your mentoring for the past 7 months.

No comments: