Sorry guys that Kenji hasn't gave the pics :) Because there was some problem... I guess it will be fixed by Early Next Year...
Yay... Decided to introduced the Mindmap Method to get good marks for PSLE next year...
Because of that down there...
PSLE Results - Reward
260+ - Trip to Malaysia
270+ - Trip to HK
280+ - Trip to Europe (and a introduction to the rising euro...)
290+ - Trip around the world / America (choice by my mother)
Best thing is that I am going alone with my mother!!! Hooray (No 'rritatin' sister...)
Why I hate my sister? They act so dumb ;) They are clowns and they can even fall down when they are distributing popcorn in the soft mat of the hotel floor...
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I guess that's what you're thinking :)
Bakery's Orders
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Back to IRS Post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Post a Comment